Subject: Re: git pull works remotely but not locally

From: Ivan Uemlianin <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 27 May 2010 15:37:27 +0100

Dear Ram

Thank you for your comment.

git-pull is 755, and I can run /path/to/git-pull (I get an error and it 
crashes, but I have the permission).

Ivan

On 27/05/2010 15:20, Ramkumar Ramachandra wrote:
> Hi,
>
>    
>>         $ git pull
>>         fatal: cannot exec 'git-pull': Permission denied
>>      
> git-pull is simply a shell script (see git-pull.sh in git.git) which
> executes `git fetch` and `git merge-base` among other things. Maybe
> your git-pull file doesn't have execute permissions?
>
> -- Ram
>    

-- 
============================================================
Ivan A. Uemlianin
Speech Technology Research and Development

                     [email-masked]
                      www.llaisdy.com
                          llaisdy.wordpress.com
                      www.linkedin.com/in/ivanuemlianin

     "Froh, froh! Wie seine Sonnen, seine Sonnen fliegen"
                      (Schiller, Beethoven)
============================================================