Subject: Re: Git push from bare repo

From: Andreas Ericsson <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 28 May 2010 11:15:17 +0200

On 05/28/2010 08:57 AM, Goran Mekić wrote:
> 
>      I have to push from first server to second (yeah, the names are great
> :o) when ever someone pushes to first server. It should be done using
> post-receive hook, for example. The problem is that I can not specify ssh
> key, and even if I could, anything but 600 perm for the key is rejected.
> What would be the best way to acomplish this? Thanx!
> 

Why can't you specify ssh key, and why can't you set the key to have perms
0600 and let it reside in a directory with perms 0700?

The post-receive hook is just a shell-script, basically.

-- 
Andreas Ericsson                   [email-masked]
OP5 AB                             www.op5.se
Tel: +46 8-230225                  Fax: +46 8-230231

Considering the successes of the wars on alcohol, poverty, drugs and
terror, I think we should give some serious thought to declaring war
on peace.