Subject: Re: [PATCH v3] Do not decode url protocol.

From: Pascal Obry <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Jun 2010 18:47:39 +0200

Matthieu,

> Unless I missed something, this version doesn't address my earlier
> comment:

Because I do not agree. The three procedures:

char *url_decode(const char *url)
char *url_decode_parameter_name(const char **query)
char *url_decode_parameter_value(const char **query)

are all passed a full url (with protocol). We do not want to decode the
protocol in all three cases. The difference is only that the later two
are stopping the decoding at a given point in the url.

So to me, until I'm proved to be wrong, I think that v3 of my path is
correct.

Pascal.

-- 

--|------------------------------------------------------
--| Pascal Obry                           Team-Ada Member
--| 45, rue Gabriel Peri - 78114 Magny Les Hameaux FRANCE
--|------------------------------------------------------
--|    http://www.obry.net  -  http://v2p.fr.eu.org
--| "The best way to travel is by means of imagination"
--|
--| gpg --keyserver keys.gnupg.net --recv-key F949BD3B