Subject: Re: ssh communication not working

From: Ivan Uemlianin <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 23 Jul 2010 11:43:10 +0100

Aha!  It works!

Dear Ilari

Thanks very much!

Best wishes

Ivan

On 23/07/2010 11:07, Ilari Liusvaara wrote:
> On Fri, Jul 23, 2010 at 10:42:49AM +0100, Ivan Uemlianin wrote:
>    
>> I tried cloning over ssh and got an error:
>>
>>      $ git clone [email-masked]:/path/to/git/myproject.git
>>      Initialized empty Git repository in /Users/ivan/.git/
>>      [email-masked]'s password: ...
>>      bash: git-upload-pack: command not found
>>      fatal: The remote end hung up unexpectedly
>>      
> You don't have git-upload-pack in non-interactive $PATH (it is not the same
> as $PATH for interactive logins). Edit ~/.bashrc on remote side?
>
> -Ilari
>    

-- 
============================================================
Ivan A. Uemlianin
Speech Technology Research and Development

                     [email-masked]
                      www.llaisdy.com
                          llaisdy.wordpress.com
                      www.linkedin.com/in/ivanuemlianin

     "Froh, froh! Wie seine Sonnen, seine Sonnen fliegen"
                      (Schiller, Beethoven)
============================================================