Subject: smtp server on windows

From: Pascal Obry <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 04 Sep 2010 16:03:12 +0200

Hi there,

One simple SMTP server on Windows (using Cygwin) is msmtp.

I'd like to use two different SMTP accounts depending on the repository
I'm working (this is to get the proper identify on the from header).

I have two accounts configured and working in my ~/.msmtprc named gmail
and wanadoo.

I have on my .git/config to send e-mail (and this is working):

[sendemail]
        smtpserver = /usr/sbin/msmtp

This is using the default account as specified in my .msmtprc. I want to
use a specific account (say gmail) for this repository, I tried:

[sendemail]
        smtpserver = /usr/sbin/msmtp --account=gmail

but this fails as smtpserver is expecting a simple executable. Is there
a way to pass some parameters to an smtpserver specified on a Git
configuration?

Thanks.

Pascal.

-- 

--|------------------------------------------------------
--| Pascal Obry                           Team-Ada Member
--| 45, rue Gabriel Peri - 78114 Magny Les Hameaux FRANCE
--|------------------------------------------------------
--|    http://www.obry.net  -  http://v2p.fr.eu.org
--| "The best way to travel is by means of imagination"
--|
--| gpg --keyserver keys.gnupg.net --recv-key F949BD3B