Subject: Re: git as an sfc member project

From: A Large Angry SCM <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 23 Oct 2010 12:03:58 -0400

On 10/23/2010 09:39 AM, Jeff King wrote:
> On Sat, Oct 23, 2010 at 11:52:26AM +0000, Ævar Arnfjörð Bjarmason wrote:
>
>> Either way it doesn't matter, since I'm not interested in being a SFC
>> liasion. I just want to hack, not deal with issues like these (but
>> more power to people who want to).
>
> I didn't mean to pick on you, btw. It's just that I was surprised to see
> you, whose first commit was only 6 months ago, in the list of top
> contributors by lines of code. You're productive, but not _that_
> productive. :)

For what it's worth: my nominees are:

	Junio
	Shawn
	Jeff
	?
	?

This group has been involved a long time and each is or has been THE 
maintainer at some point. More importantly, they have consistently 
demonstrated critical thinking with a long term view and the ability to 
handle the "politics" of the mailing list.

In addition to the above, I would like to 2 of the newer members of our 
community in order to bring a different perspective to the 
deliberations. Even better if they are USA based.