Subject: blame formatting bug

From: Vitali <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 09 Dec 2010 11:11:38 +0300

Hi.

On the jquery repo the following command:

git blame df9c37ec852f8c873e226cd0ae190f969e0edc17 -- jquery/jquery.js > 
blame

gives me the file with this:

c3c706d3 jquery/jquery.js (John Resig 2006-06-22 05:23:38 +0000  576) 	},
6ae392a4 jquery/jquery.js (John Resig 2006-06-22 20:14:41 +0000  577) 	
df9c37ec jquery/jquery.js (John Resig 2006-07-09 20:49:40 +0000  578) 
extend: function(obj,prop) {
		if ( !prop ) {
			prop = obj;
			obj = this;
		}
	
		for ( var i in prop )
			obj[i] = prop[i];
	
		return obj;
	}
c3c706d3 jquery/jquery.js (John Resig 2006-06-22 05:23:38 +0000  579) };
^8a4a1ed core/core.js     (John Resig 2006-03-22 03:33:07 +0000  580)
df9c37ec jquery/jquery.js (John Resig 2006-07-09 20:49:40 +0000  581) 
jQuery.extend = jQuery.fn.extend;

Looks like bug.