Subject: [PATCH 0/3] Adding Beyond Compare as a merge tool, was: Re: What's cooking in git.git (Feb 2011, #05; Wed, 23)

From: Sebastian Schuberth <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 26 Feb 2011 11:49:40 +0100

This is the follow-up to

http://marc.info/?l=git&m=129871641232007&w=2

and an alternative to the proposed

cp/mergetool-beyondcompare

Sebastian Schuberth (3):
   mergetool--lib: Sort tools alphabetically for easier lookup
   mergetool--lib: Add Beyond Compare 3 as a tool
   mergetool--lib: Add the proper executable name for ECMerge

  Documentation/git-difftool.txt         |    4 +-
  Documentation/git-mergetool.txt        |    4 +-
  Documentation/merge-config.txt         |    8 +-
  contrib/completion/git-completion.bash |    2 +-
  git-gui/lib/mergetool.tcl              |  101 +++++++------
  git-mergetool--lib.sh                  |  250 
+++++++++++++++++---------------
  6 files changed, 198 insertions(+), 171 deletions(-)

-- 
1.7.3.2.msysgit.6.dirty