Subject: Re: Google Summer of Code 2011

From: Sam Vilain <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 07 Mar 2011 08:24:50 +1300

Hi Shawn,

On 04/03/11 07:08, Shawn Pearce wrote:
> Anyone want to mentor this year?

This year I'm likely to be far too busy to mentor anyone or review
applications; however I expect to find time to deliver on my earlier
promise to revisit GitTorrent with a series of articles and how-to's on
the comp.git section of my blog.  I've made at least administrative
progress towards this goal; by setting up ikiwiki and arranging a
discrete comp.git section, so that readers can follow without getting my
other articles.

The introductory article is at
http://vilain.net/comp/git/gittorrent/past_synthesis.html and I hope to
be able to keep producing one article a week.  I would love following,
input, criticism etc from anyone who has been involved in the GitTorrent
project or its many spin-offs over the years.

Cheers and hope GSoC 2011 works out well for git!
Sam