Subject: Re: [PATCH 0/9] Some more sparse patches

From: Stephen Boyd <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 08 Apr 2011 00:15:39 -0700

On 04/07/2011 11:16 AM, Ramsay Jones wrote:
> Hi Junio,
> 
> My (git.git) sparse branch, which I've been feeding and updating for
> over two years now, has recently started to shrink quite rapidly.
> This (of course) is due to Stephen's recent commits (eg c2e86add
> and 52d269da and 1e4cd68c). These patches are (most) of what
> remains of my sparse branch (Some are just too ugly to send :-P ).

Yeah I was sitting on a few of these since I didn't have the time or
effort to sort them out. Plus I have to wade through all the warnings
that ULONG_MAX and LONG_MAX causes on my 64 bit system causing me to
miss some things. Thanks for picking it up.

I pulled these patches down and gave them a test. It looks good to me,
except I see this when I check http.c:

$ make http.sp
    SP http.c
builtin:1:9: warning: preprocessor token GIT_HTTP_USER_AGENT redefined
builtin:1:9: this was the original definition

Any ideas?