Subject: Re: What's cooking in git.git (Oct 2011, #01; Tue, 4)

From: Pascal Obry <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 06 Oct 2011 19:32:21 +0200

Le 06/10/2011 19:24, Junio C Hamano a écrit :
> The impression I got from the discussion was quite different, which was
> that the patch was not even "good" by making certain things impossible to
> do by catering to a narrow corner case.

I have understood that this was not completely fixing all 
slash/backslash issues (is it even possible?) but in no way there was 
regressions pointed out. At least a specific error *was* fixed. But I 
may have missed something, in that case sorry.

Pascal.

-- 

--|------------------------------------------------------
--| Pascal Obry                           Team-Ada Member
--| 45, rue Gabriel Peri - 78114 Magny Les Hameaux FRANCE
--|------------------------------------------------------
--|    http://www.obry.net  -  http://v2p.fr.eu.org
--| "The best way to travel is by means of imagination"
--|
--| gpg --keyserver keys.gnupg.net --recv-key F949BD3B