Subject: Re: cvs2git multiple session for repository migration...

From: Michael Haggerty <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 25 Feb 2012 16:14:20 +0100

On 02/24/2012 03:08 PM, supadhyay wrote:
> I am migrating my CVS repository to GIt. As I have multiple repository I
> want to start multiple session for cvs2git,but it failed to start. I
> received cvs2svn.lock file error ? Is there any workaround to start multiple
> cvs2git session (which migrate the CVS directory) ??
> 
> Thanks in advance...

Didn't I already mention that cvs2git questions should go to the cvs2svn
mailing list?

You can run cvs2git multiple times simultaneously; you just need to
ensure that each one has its own temporary directory.  You can do this
either with the --tmpdir=PATH option or by starting the instances in
separate directories.

Michael

-- 
Michael Haggerty
[email-masked]
http://softwareswirl.blogspot.com/