Subject: Re: majordomo subscription woes

From: André Walker <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2012 15:42:41 -0300

On 03/20/2012 03:32 PM, Jeff King wrote:
> On Tue, Mar 20, 2012 at 03:26:12PM -0300, André Walker wrote:
>
>> On 03/20/2012 03:18 PM, Jeff King wrote:
>>> It sounds like you are doing it right. And your emails look OK to me
>>> (and the list is accepting them when cc'd). Your original mails may have
>>> been greylisted, and waiting on your mail server to re-send them.
>>> Depending on how your mail server is configured, that might be a few
>>> minutes or a few hours. How long ago did you try?
>> Right. The first time was more than 11 hours ago, and the second 1
>> hour ago. Is there a list administrator who can whitelist my address?
> We can ask postmaster@vger, but before we do that, there's one more
> thing to check.  Majordomo will send a confirmation email with a code in
> it. Can you check on your end that majordomo's response email wasn't
> blocked as spam?
Yes, I re-checked that now to be sure, and there's nothing from 
majordomo there.