Subject: git-subtree recent contributions

From: Herman van Rink <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2012 09:37:17 +0200

Hi,

I'm glad to see some interest here to merge git-subtree into git.git.

Related to that I would like to draw your attention to a fork of mine on
github.
I've recently spent some time to pull many contributions to git-subtree
together.

git://github.com/helmo/git-subtree.git or
https://github.com/helmo/git-subtree

This includes documentation, tests and some additional features.
Like: from-submodule, push-all, pull-all, a .gittrees config file with
additional list and prune commands.

Upto my 'tests-running-ok' tag the tests are running OK, beyond that it
needs some work.

-- 
Met vriendelijke groet / Regards,

Herman van Rink 
Initfour websolutions