Subject: Re: hi,

From: Andreas Ericsson <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 31 Mar 2012 11:20:39 +0200

On 03/31/2012 08:04 AM, Kevin wrote:
> On Thu, Mar 29, 2012 at 10:36:37PM +0530, chaitanyaa nalla wrote:
>> This is not the place for posting this kind of trash.The dedicated Git
>> community mailing lists are intended for discussing useful things.
>>
>> On Thu, Mar 29, 2012 at 9:33 PM, Gift Give<[email-masked]>  wrote:
>>>
>>> --
>>> Dear,
>>>   I am so delighted to contact you and i appreciate the opportunity to write
>>> you this email,i will be please if you will reply my mail for me to send to
>>> you my picture and discuss my emotional feelings with you in private.Thanks.
>>> Gift
>>>
> 
> Most of the time this is automated spam and it does not help to reply

Not only that; Replies normally makes the receiving end gather and store
the sender's email and the address to which the previous message was sent
in a "known-to-work" list, which is later used to address more spam. Not
to mention that such lists are frequently sold to other spammers, and so
the wheels of spamconomy keep on turning.

-- 
Andreas Ericsson                   [email-masked]
OP5 AB                             www.op5.se
Tel: +46 8-230225                  Fax: +46 8-230231

Considering the successes of the wars on alcohol, poverty, drugs and
terror, I think we should give some serious thought to declaring war
on peace.