Subject: [PATCH/RFC]Test environment for Git-MediaWiki

From: "Simon.Cathebras" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 May 2012 18:30:04 +0200

Hello all,

We are developing the test environment for the Git-MediaWiki project.
For now, we have focused mainly on the environment with some simple test 
cases.

In this version, we have developed a script to install and delete a 
MediaWiki wiki easily.
The environment provides shell functions to manage a wiki (fetch, 
delete, edit a page, compare the content of a page) and a git-mediawiki 
() repository.
There are two simple test cases for git clone.

You can find all the code in our Github: 
https://github.com/Fafinou/git/wiki and how to install and run the tests.

We would like you to give us a lot of comments about our code :)

Note
* In this version we have a binary file "wikidb.sqlite" which contains 
an empty SQLite3 database. We know this is not a good thing to put a 
binary file in a repository so we will change this bad behavior later 
(we will generate the "wikidb.sqlite" file with a http request to the 
config page of MediaWiki)
* We will add simple test cases for pull and push the soonest

Thanks you in advance for your time ;)

-- 
CATHEBRAS Simon

2A-ENSIMAG

Filière Ingéniérie des Systèmes d'Information
Membre Bug-Buster