Subject: [Git-MediaWiki] Test environment for Git-MediaWiki

From: "Simon.Cathebras" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 05 Jun 2012 15:20:37 +0200

Good afternoon,

This test environment is created to test the previously implemented 
git-remote-mediawiki, which was developped last year.
We created in this environment some functions to manipulate a MediaWiki. 
This way, it will be easier to build some tests for the Git-MediaWiki 
contribution.

This is our third version for this test environment. We have removed 
several errors in our code since the V1. Plus, we added some tests using 
our environment. We are now presenting our code for an inclusion into 
the P.U branch.

If you want to test our code, please have a look in this wiki : 
https://github.com/Fafinou/git/wiki .
And follow the instructions.

If you have any correction(s) proposal, please let us know, and we will 
fix them as soon as possible.
Thank you in advance for your attention ;).

Have a nice day.

Simon C, for the Team

--
CATHEBRAS Simon

2A-ENSIMAG

Filière Ingéniérie des Systèmes d'Information
Membre Bug-Buster