Subject: [PATCH]Test environment for git-remote-mediawiki

From: "Simon.Cathebras" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2012 22:27:52 +0200

Good evening.

We have finally took into into account all existing advices about our 
contribution to git-mediawiki.
We are proposing, in the following of this mail, our work for the test 
environment of git-mediawiki.

We would like to propose you this work for git-remote-mediawiki, because 
we believe that, this fonctionnality needs a suitable test environment 
if we intend to upgrade it in the future.

We would like to have some piece of advice for improving it. We will be 
glad to be accepted as a viable contribution for git-remote-mediawiki :).

Have a nice evening.

Simon C.

-- 
CATHEBRAS Simon

2A-ENSIMAG

Filière Ingéniérie des Systèmes d'Information
Membre Bug-Buster