Subject: Re: Contributor Summit Topics and Logistics

From: Derrick Stolee <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2019 13:23:38 -0500

On 1/22/2019 2:50 AM, Jeff King wrote:
> For people who want to try to join remotely, I don't think we're going
> to have a particularly fancy AV setup. But there should at least be a
> big screen (which we typically do not really use for presenting), and I
> hope we can provide some connectivity. I'll be visiting the venue the
> day before (Jan 30th) in the late afternoon (Brussels time) and I'll try
> to do a test run. If anybody wants to volunteer to be the guinea pig on
> the other end of the line, I'd welcome it.

I would like to join remotely, so I volunteer to do a test run. I'll 
need to wake up early, so let's set an exact time privately.

Topics I would like to hear about:

- commit-graph status report (I can lead, if I'm able to join)

- multi-pack-index status report (same)

- reftable

- partial clone

- test coverage report, usefulness or improvements

Thanks,

-Stolee