Subject: [PATCH 5/6] shortlog: correct option help for -w

From: René Scharfe <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 2 Aug 2018 21:18:06 +0200

Wrap the placeholders in the option help string for -w in pairs of
angular brackets to document that users need to replace them with actual
numbers.  Use the flag PARSE_OPT_LITERAL_ARGHELP to prevent parseopt
from adding another pair.

Signed-off-by: Rene Scharfe <[email-masked]>
---
 builtin/shortlog.c | 6 ++++--
 1 file changed, 4 insertions(+), 2 deletions(-)

diff --git a/builtin/shortlog.c b/builtin/shortlog.c
index 608d6ba77b..f555cf9e4f 100644
--- a/builtin/shortlog.c
+++ b/builtin/shortlog.c
@@ -268,8 +268,10 @@ int cmd_shortlog(int argc, const char **argv, const char *prefix)
 			 N_("Suppress commit descriptions, only provides commit count")),
 		OPT_BOOL('e', "email", &log.email,
 			 N_("Show the email address of each author")),
-		{ OPTION_CALLBACK, 'w', NULL, &log, N_("w[,i1[,i2]]"),
-			N_("Linewrap output"), PARSE_OPT_OPTARG, &parse_wrap_args },
+		{ OPTION_CALLBACK, 'w', NULL, &log, N_("<w>[,<i1>[,<i2>]]"),
+			N_("Linewrap output"),
+			PARSE_OPT_OPTARG | PARSE_OPT_LITERAL_ARGHELP,
+			&parse_wrap_args },
 		OPT_END(),
 	};
 
-- 
2.18.0