Subject: Re: [PATCH v2] commit-graph: Fix missing closedir in expire_commit_graphs

From: Derrick Stolee <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2022 11:04:46 -0400

On 9/19/2022 10:14 AM, Miaoqian Lin wrote:
> The function calls opendir() but missing the corresponding
> closedir() before exit the function.
> Add missing closedir() to fix it.

Thanks for the patch, Miaoqian.

I only have a very tiny nitpick with the line breaks in your
commit message. Either the "Add missing..." sentence should
start immediately after the previous sentence or have another
line break between the paragraphs. This shouldn't merit a
re-roll, but keep it in mind for future contributions.

>  out:
> +	if(dir)
> +		closedir(dir);
>  	strbuf_release(&path);
>  }

This change looks correct to me. Thanks!
-Stolee