Subject: [PATCH 0/6] Fix Tap parse error etc.

From: Ramsay Jones <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 01 Sep 2012 19:06:47 +0100

Hi Junio,

I have several branches that I've been meaning to "finish up" for some
time. Here, for example, I had intended to add some more patches to
merge the TABS_IN_FILENAMES and FUNNYNAMES test prerequisites and
then define a single "lazy" prerequisite in test-lib.sh. But I just
haven't found the time ...

[BTW, the pu branch is *very* broken on cygwin (it's the v5 index
branch). I have a patch to fix it up; I just need to write it up.]

Ramsay Jones (6):
  t3300-*.sh: Fix a TAP parse error
  t3902-*.sh: Skip all tests rather than each test
  t4016-*.sh: Skip all tests rather than each test
  test-lib.sh: Fix some shell coding style violations
  test-lib.sh: Add check for invalid use of 'skip_all' facility
  test-lib.sh: Suppress the "passed all ..." message if no tests run

 t/t3300-funny-names.sh | 24 ++++++++----------
 t/t3902-quoted.sh      | 31 +++++++++++------------
 t/t4016-diff-quote.sh  | 20 +++++++--------
 t/test-lib.sh          | 69 +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++-----------------
 4 files changed, 81 insertions(+), 63 deletions(-)

-- 
1.7.12