Subject: Re: The GitTogether

From: Michael Haggerty <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2012 15:43:29 +0200

On 07/27/2012 12:28 AM, Scott Chacon wrote:
> [...]
> I would like to see two different gatherings this year - one that
> would be user-centric to gather people that use Git together with some
> of the developers and talk about Git from a user's perspective.  The
> other event I would like to see would be a gathering of many of the
> core Git developers in a sort of hacker summit.
> 
> GitHub would like to volunteer to organize and pay for these events
> this year.  I would like to hold the developer-centric one in Berlin
> in early October (a few weeks before the Mentor Summit this time) and
> the user one in January or February of next year.
> [...]

Is there any news about the proposed gatherings?  I would be quite
interested in attending the developer meeting.  October is just around
the corner...what's up?

Michael

-- 
Michael Haggerty
[email-masked]
http://softwareswirl.blogspot.com/