Subject: Permission to translate your page at http://git-scm.com/about

From: Jovana Milutinovich <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2012 11:31:19 +0200

Dear Sir or Madam,

My name is Jovana. I found your page extremely interesting and would 
like to spread the word for people from Ex Yugoslavia.

Here's the URL of your page: http://git-scm.com/about

Would you mind if I translate your page to Serbo-Croatian language and 
post it on our site?
My purpose is to help people from Ex Yugoslavia better understand some 
very useful information about computer science.

Some quick info about myself:
I was born in Yugoslavia, Europe. Former Yugoslavia consisted of now 
totally independent states like Serbia, Montenegro, Croatia, Bosnia & 
Hercezovina, Slovenia and Macedonia, which are all united by 
Serbo-Croatian language.
I'm currently studying Computer Science at the University of 
Belgrade,Serbia.

With Kind Regards,

Jovana Milutinovich
http://science.webhostinggeeks.com/
[email-masked]
Tel: +381 63 8049100