Subject: Re: [PATCH 0/2] second try

From: Sven Strickroth <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 24 Nov 2012 20:07:33 +0100

Hi,

Am 11.11.2012 17:40 schrieb Sven Strickroth:
> Am 06.10.2012 20:28 schrieb Junio C Hamano:
>> It is either that it was simply forgotten, or after I wrote the part
>> you quoted early in January there were discussions later that showed
>> the patch was not desirable for some reason. I do not recall which.
> 
> I noticed no threads about possible problems, so I try again.

On November 11th I submitted the updated patches again, however, without
any reaction or comments.

git pull git://github.com/csware/git.git gitsvn-askpass

Maybe the reason that this was forgotten was, that the git-svn code was
rearranged and splitted into different files in the past and the code
did not apply cleanly any more.

So, what's the status of this issue? It's now open for nearly one year.

-- 
Best regards,
 Sven Strickroth
 PGP key id F5A9D4C4 @ any key-server