Subject: [PATCH 0/4] ZIP test fixes

From: René Scharfe <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 06 Jan 2013 18:45:17 +0100

Fix a bug in two scripts that call unzip, use the opportunity for a small
cleanup, move all ZIP related tests out of t5000 and finally skip testing
symlinks if unzip doesn't support them.

The first one allows running t5000 with the unzip from pkgsrc manually on
NetBSD, which succeeds.  The last one -- together with the archive-zip
streaming patch I sent earlier today -- makes the ZIP tests succeed on
that platform out of the box.

René

  t0024, t5000: clear variable UNZIP, use GIT_UNZIP instead
  t0024, t5000: use test_lazy_prereq for UNZIP
  t5000, t5002: move ZIP tests into their own script
  t5002: check if unzip supports symlinks

 t/t0024-crlf-archive.sh      |  16 +++---
 t/t5000-tar-tree.sh          |  71 -----------------------
 t/t5002-archive-zip.sh       | 131 +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
 t/t5002/infozip-symlinks.zip | Bin 0 -> 328 bytes
 t/test-lib.sh                |   2 +
 5 files changed, 140 insertions(+), 80 deletions(-)
 create mode 100755 t/t5002-archive-zip.sh
 create mode 100644 t/t5002/infozip-symlinks.zip

-- 
1.7.12