Subject: Re: [PATCH] minor diff between gitweb docs and actual template for $GIT/description

From: Tim Chase <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2013 22:25:46 -0600

On 01/10/13 20:22, Jonathan Nieder wrote:
> (+cc: Jakub, who maintains gitweb)
> Hi Tim,
>
> Tim Chase wrote:
>
>> The documentation for gitweb gives one description of the default
>> content for the $GIT/description, the description template has other
>> text.  One of these two patches should be applied to bring them into
>> order (applying both would just reverse the problem).  Or, both
>> could be changed to the same new text.
>
> May we have your sign-off?  (See Documentation/SubmittingPatches for
> what this means.)

Hahahahah...a one liner doc-fix copy/pasting code from one place in 
the codebase to another?  If you need it, you've got it:

   For my one line diff:
   Signed-off-by: Tim Chase <[email-masked]>

Otherwise, consider my contribution CC0 or public domain or whatever 
suits you best.  Or take my patch as a bug report and "make" the fix 
yourself. :-)

The patches should have been based off the master branch of 
github.com/git/git, FWIW.

-tkc
@gumnos