Subject: Re: [msysGit] Re: [PATCH 0/5] Fix msvc build

From: Johannes Sixt <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2013 20:48:09 +0100

Am 25.02.2013 20:01, schrieb Johannes Schindelin:
> Can you please send a pull request on GitHub?

It's not github, but hopefully useful for you:

The following changes since commit bcd45b4085f9269a536c8fb1963ac8380bfac0e8:

  Update draft release notes to 1.8.2 (2013-02-01 12:52:08 -0800)

are available in the git repository at:

  git://repo.or.cz/git/mingw/j6t.git rj/msvc

for you to fetch changes up to 4c3f0410bfc3f42f9c62c7a23a0ef78420967f84:

  msvc: avoid collisions between "tags" and "TAGS" (2013-02-26 20:40:16
+0100)

----------------------------------------------------------------
Ramsay Allan Jones (5):
      msvc: Fix compilation errors caused by poll.h emulation
      msvc: git-daemon: Fix linker "unresolved external" errors
      msvc: Fix build by adding missing symbol defines
      msvc: test-svn-fe: Fix linker "unresolved external" error
      msvc: avoid collisions between "tags" and "TAGS"

 compat/msvc.h                     | 2 ++
 compat/vcbuild/include/sys/poll.h | 1 -
 compat/vcbuild/include/unistd.h   | 3 +++
 config.mak.uname                  | 4 +++-
 git-compat-util.h                 | 3 +++
 test-svn-fe.c                     | 2 +-
 6 files changed, 12 insertions(+), 3 deletions(-)
 delete mode 100644 compat/vcbuild/include/sys/poll.h