Subject: [PATCH v4 0/5] Verify GPG signatures when merging and extend %G? pretty string

From: Sebastian Götte <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2013 12:05:33 +0100

On 03/26/2013 02:46 AM, Junio C Hamano wrote:> Sebastian Götte <[email-masked]> writes:
>> Rebased it onto the current 'master'. The second patch fixes that the GPG
>> status parser ignores the first line of GPG status output (that would be caught
>> by the new merge signature verification test case).
> 
> Thanks.
> 
> Does it still make sure that it won't be fooled by the expected
> string appearing in the middle of a line, not at the beginning?
I thought that would not be a problem until I noticed it checks for GOODSIG
before it checks for BADSIG. Here is a fix.

Sebastian Götte (5):
  Move commit GPG signature verification to commit.c
  commit.c/GPG signature verification: Also look at the first GPG status
    line
  merge/pull: verify GPG signatures of commits being merged
  merge/pull Check for untrusted good GPG signatures
  pretty printing: extend %G? to include 'N' and 'U'

 Documentation/merge-options.txt    |   4 ++
 Documentation/pretty-formats.txt   |   3 +-
 builtin/merge.c                    |  35 ++++++++++++++++-
 commit.c                           |  64 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
 commit.h                           |  10 +++++
 git-pull.sh                        |  10 ++++-
 gpg-interface.h                    |   8 ++++
 pretty.c                           |  77 ++++---------------------------------
 t/lib-gpg/pubring.gpg              | Bin 1164 -> 2359 bytes
 t/lib-gpg/random_seed              | Bin 600 -> 600 bytes
 t/lib-gpg/secring.gpg              | Bin 1237 -> 3734 bytes
 t/lib-gpg/trustdb.gpg              | Bin 1280 -> 1360 bytes
 t/t7612-merge-verify-signatures.sh |  61 +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
 13 files changed, 198 insertions(+), 74 deletions(-)
 create mode 100755 t/t7612-merge-verify-signatures.sh

-- 
1.8.1.5