Subject: typo in Documentation/git-rebase.txt

From: Дилян Палаузов <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 06 Apr 2013 15:10:11 +0200

Hello,

please change in Documentation/git-rebase.txt, as of 
v1.8.2-470-g21ccebe, for --ignore-whitespace and --whitespace, line 326

from
         These flag are passed to the 'git apply' program
to (add an 's')
         These flags are passed to the 'git apply' program

and in the same file, under --autosqash, --no-autosquash, last paragraph

	If the '--autosquash' option is enabled by default using the
	configuration variable `rebase.autosquash`, this option can be
	used to override and disable this setting.

please delete "by default".  With "by default" comes the question, what 
is the default value, if rebase.autosquash is not set.  I suggest as 
replacement text
	If the '--autosquash' option is enabled using the configuration
         variable 'rebase.autosquash', '--no-autosqash' can be used to
         override and disable this setting.

Even "and disable" is redundant and can be skipped.

Със здраве
   Дилян