Subject: Re: [PATCH v2] Fix various typos and grammaros

From: Stefano Lattarini <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2013 10:16:43 +0200

Hi Junio.

On 04/12/2013 02:45 AM, Junio C Hamano wrote:
> Stefano Lattarini <[email-masked]> writes:
> 
> How much of this stuff have interact with real changes that are in
> flight, with various doneness cooking in different integration
> branches?
> 
I don't know, since I only follow the master branch of Git.  And
honestly, I don't have time right now to go checking for possible
conflicts, or to resubmit ...   But I see Jonathan has taken up
the ball on this (thanks Jonathan!), so I'll leave the matter to
him.

Next time I'll try to prepare a patch broken up in more digestible
pieces, so that it will be easier for you to deal with conflicts,
and/or to selectively decide which fixes are worth applying.

Thanks, and sorry for the confusion,
  Stefano