Subject: Re: [PATCH v3 00/13] nd/pretty-formats

From: Torsten Bögershausen <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2013 16:47:02 +0200

The short version:
all applied, compiled and test OK.

Possible minor nits from apply:
applying: pretty: support padding placeholders, %< %> and %><
/Users/tb/projects/git/tb.duy/.git/rebase-apply/patch:253: indent with spaces.
                             message two$
/Users/tb/projects/git/tb.duy/.git/rebase-apply/patch:254: indent with spaces.
                             message one$
/Users/tb/projects/git/tb.duy/.git/rebase-apply/patch:255: indent with spaces.
                                 add bar$
/Users/tb/projects/git/tb.duy/.git/rebase-apply/patch:256: indent with spaces.
                                 initial$
/Users/tb/projects/git/tb.duy/.git/rebase-apply/patch:292: indent with spaces.
              message two               $
warning: squelched 3 whitespace errors
=========================
And a possible micronit: what happened to that?

On Sun, Mar 31, 2013 at 12:06 AM, Torsten Bögershausen <[email-masked]> wrote:

> On 30.03.13 10:35, Nguyễn Thái Ngọc Duy wrote:
> [...]
> The short version of a review:
> Would it make sense to leave  reencode_string() as it is,
> and add a new function reencode_string_len()

Hmm.. yeah.

/Torsten