Subject: [PATCH 0/6] miscellaneous patches

From: Ramsay Jones <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 06 Oct 2013 21:47:34 +0100

Hi Jonathan,

These patches don't have too much in common, hence the subject
line, except perhaps that 4 of them fix sparse warnings.

Note that the fourth patch is actually a simplified version of
an earlier RFC patch. Junio didn't like the idea of using a
build variable (GIT_TEST_HIGHLIGHT_BIN) to set the path to the
'correct' highlight tool. see:
http://article.gmane.org/gmane.comp.version-control.git/234138

Having recently had to re-configure Thunderbird, I noticed that
the documentation needed updating. (actually, I was sure that I
had sent a similar patch, years ago, when I last did this! :-P )

ATB,
Ramsay Jones

Ramsay Jones (6):
  config.c: Fix a sparse warning
  refs.c: Fix a sparse warning
  wrapper.c: Fix a sparse warning
  t9500-*.sh: Fix highlight test hang on Linux Mint
  git-format-patch.txt: Add to Thunderbird configuration
  sparse: Fix some "using sizeof on a function" warnings

 Documentation/git-format-patch.txt     | 3 ++-
 Makefile                               | 3 +++
 config.c                               | 2 +-
 refs.c                                 | 2 +-
 t/t9500-gitweb-standalone-no-errors.sh | 6 ++++--
 wrapper.c                              | 2 ++
 6 files changed, 13 insertions(+), 5 deletions(-)

-- 
1.8.4