Subject: Re: [PATCH v3 0/7] sparse-checkout: add 'clean' command

From: Derrick Stolee <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2025 10:25:59 -0400

On 10/7/25 7:07 PM, Elijah Newren wrote:
> On Fri, Sep 12, 2025 at 3:30 AM Derrick Stolee via GitGitGadget

>> Updates in V3
>> =============
>>
>> Huge thanks to Elijah for such a detailed review. Apologies for the delay in
>> responding.
> 
> Likewise...it's nearly been a month since you sent this.  :-(

It's my turn to be late in responding. :(

> In summary, I think this series is close to ready to merge, but I
> think a couple wording improvements to an error message and advice
> message that I called out in separate emails on this series makes
> sense to fix up first.

I sent a patch 8 to the v3 thread [1] that includes an update to
the error message. This could be squashed, but I sent an extra patch
to avoid a reroll of 'next'.

[1] https://lore.kernel.org/git/[email-masked]/

Thanks,
-Stolee