Subject: Re: [PATCH v3 07/10] builtin/replace: teach listing using short, medium or full formats

From: Karsten Blees <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Dec 2013 13:37:05 +0100

Am 11.12.2013 08:46, schrieb Christian Couder:
> +enum repl_fmt { SHORT, MEDIUM, FULL };

SHORT is predefined on Windows, could you choose another name?

MinGW:

builtin/replace.c:23: error: 'SHORT' redeclared as different kind of symbol
c:\git\msysgit\mingw\bin\../lib/gcc/mingw32/4.4.0/../../../../include/winnt.h:78: note: previous declaration of 'SHORT'
was here
make: *** [builtin/replace.o] Error 1

MSVC:

    CC builtin/replace.o
replace.c
builtin/replace.c(23) : error C2365: "SHORT": Erneute Definition; vorherige Definition war "Typedef".
        C:\Program Files\Microsoft SDKs\Windows\v7.1\include\winnt.h(332): Siehe Deklaration von 'SHORT'
builtin/replace.c(23) : error C2086: 'repl_fmt SHORT': Neudefinition
        builtin/replace.c(23): Siehe Deklaration von 'SHORT'
builtin/replace.c(36) : error C2275: 'SHORT': Ungültige Verwendung dieses Typs als Ausdruck
        C:\Program Files\Microsoft SDKs\Windows\v7.1\include\winnt.h(332): Siehe Deklaration von 'SHORT'
builtin/replace.c(67) : error C2275: 'SHORT': Ungültige Verwendung dieses Typs als Ausdruck
        C:\Program Files\Microsoft SDKs\Windows\v7.1\include\winnt.h(332): Siehe Deklaration von 'SHORT'
builtin/replace.c(173) : warning C4090: 'Initialisierung': Unterschiedliche 'const'-Bezeichner
make: *** [builtin/replace.o] Error 1