Subject: Re: Microproject idea: new OPT_* macros for PARSE_OPT_NONEG

From: Michael Haggerty <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 07 Mar 2014 08:39:27 +0100

On 03/07/2014 02:38 AM, Duy Nguyen wrote:
> Currently in order to avoid --[no]-xxx form we have to resort to
> declare full struct option. It'd be nice to have a set of OPT_* macros
> with PARSE_OPT_NONEG set. Find and update all "struct option []"
> declarations with the new macros (including ones that should never
> accept --no- form, but do anyway).

I added this to the list, with the following warning:

    This is more a milliproject than a microproject

because to me it feels considerably more involved than the other
microprojects.  To  complete it, the student will have to understand at
least part of the parse_options() API, which is more than a 15 minute
job by itself.

Thanks,
Michael

-- 
Michael Haggerty
[email-masked]
http://softwareswirl.blogspot.com/