Subject: Re: What's cooking in git.git (Mar 2014, #07; Fri, 28)

From: Michael Haggerty <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 29 Mar 2014 00:23:03 +0100

On 03/28/2014 11:21 PM, Junio C Hamano wrote:
> Here are the topics that have been cooking.  Commits prefixed with
> '-' are only in 'pu' (proposed updates) while commits prefixed with
> '+' are in 'next'.

Junio,

Have you overlooked my ref-transactions series [1], or just not gotten
to it yet?

If you would like a version of the series that already addresses Brad
King's comments, you can get it from my GitHub fork [2], the
"ref-transactions" branch.  I'd be happy to post a v3 to the list if you
prefer, but the only changes since v2 were to a commit message and a
comment so it seems like overkill.

Michael

[1] http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.comp.version-control.git/244857
[2] https://github.com/mhagger/git

-- 
Michael Haggerty
[email-masked]
http://softwareswirl.blogspot.com/