Subject: Re: [PATCH 2/2] status: don't ignore submodules added to index

From: Ronald Weiss <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 30 Mar 2014 00:40:27 +0100

On 30. 3. 2014 0:16, Jens Lehmann wrote:
> Thanks, but I think this patch falls a bit short (I assume you should see
> test failures with this patch). I'm currently working on fixing that, will
> post that as soon as I finished it.

You're right, 3 tests from t7508 failed with that, I'm sorry for not
verifying that :-(.

That change was really too aggresive, the one below seems better, all
tests pass with it, and it still works. But I'm not sending it as patch
anymore, knowing that You are already working on better solution.

diff --git a/wt-status.c b/wt-status.c
index a452407..520835e 100644
--- a/wt-status.c
+++ b/wt-status.c
@@ -489,4 +489,7 @@ static void wt_status_collect_changes_index(struct wt_status *s)
        if (s->ignore_submodule_arg) {
                DIFF_OPT_SET(&rev.diffopt, OVERRIDE_SUBMODULE_CONFIG);
                handle_ignore_submodules_arg(&rev.diffopt, s->ignore_submodule_arg);
+       } else {
+               DIFF_OPT_SET(&rev.diffopt, OVERRIDE_SUBMODULE_CONFIG);
+               DIFF_OPT_CLR(&rev.diffopt, IGNORE_SUBMODULES);
        }