Subject: Re: [PATCH] MSVC: link dynamically to the CRT

From: Sebastian Schuberth <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2014 21:37:12 +0200

On 30.04.2014 20:36, Junio C Hamano wrote:

> I am not intimate with the msysgit developer community, and I do not
> know if it is appropriate for me to respond with a
>
> 	Does this look OK with msysgit folks?

This patch has been carried in the msysgit tree since more than 3 years, 
although strictly speaking it does not affect the msysgit build but only 
the MSVC build. Stefan is just bringing Karsten's patch upstream with 
this patch.

So yes, this is fine.

> cc'ed to the usual suspects (Erik Faye-Lund, Dscho and J6t).  Just
> like I do not have to ask "does this look ok?" question when seeing
> a patch from Erik or J6t, is it unnecessary for me to do so for a
> patch from you?

I'm putting Marat in CC who has been recently active in building Git 
with MSVC.

-- 
Sebastian Schuberth