Subject: Re: [PATCH v1 23/25] contrib: remove 'hooks/multimail'

From: Michael Haggerty <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 09 May 2014 17:00:43 +0200

On 05/09/2014 02:58 AM, Felipe Contreras wrote:
> No tests. No chance of ever graduating.
> 
> Already out-of-tree.
> 
> Cc: Michael Haggerty <[email-masked]>
> Signed-off-by: Felipe Contreras <[email-masked]>

Thank you for your input.

git-multimail is maintained outside of the Git project and is only
distributed along with Git as a convenience to Git users.  It does in
fact have a test suite, along with some other bits and bobs that are not
needed to use it, in the upstream repository at

    https://github.com/mhagger/git-multimail

What's more, it has a maintainer who doesn't routinely insult other
people on the mailing list, conduct endless and pointless flame wars,
think that he is superior to everybody in sight, and throw temper
tantrums when his rudeness, argumentativeness, and arrogance for some
reason don't win the hearts and minds of other contributors.

Cheers,
Michael

-- 
Michael Haggerty
[email-masked]
http://softwareswirl.blogspot.com/