Subject: Returning error message from custom smart http server

From: "Ákos, Tajti" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 May 2014 09:39:59 +0200

Dear List,

we implemented our own git smart http server to be able to check 
permissions and other thing before pushes. It works fine, however, the 
error messages we generate on the server side are not displayed by the 
command line client. On the server we generate error messages like this:

         response.setStatus(HttpServletResponse.SC_UNAUTHORIZED);
         response.getWriter().write(msg);

On the command line we get this:

Total 0 (delta 0), reused 0 (delta 0)
POST git-receive-pack (290 bytes)
efrror: RPC failed; result=22, HTTP code = 401
atal: The remote end hung up unexpectedly
fatal: The remote end hung up unexpectedly

The server message is completely missing. Is there a solution for this?

Thanks,
Ákos Tajti

---
A levél vírus, és rosszindulatú kód mentes, mert az avast! Antivirus védelme ellenőrizte azt.
http://www.avast.com