Subject: Re: What's cooking in git.git (Jun 2014, #01; Tue, 3)

From: Jens Lehmann <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 04 Jun 2014 23:00:30 +0200

Am 04.06.2014 22:50, schrieb Junio C Hamano:
> Jens Lehmann <[email-masked]> writes:
> 
>> Am 04.06.2014 00:16, schrieb Junio C Hamano:
>>> * jl/status-added-submodule-is-never-ignored (2014-04-07) 2 commits
>>>  - commit -m: commit staged submodules regardless of ignore config
>>>  - status/commit: show staged submodules regardless of ignore config
>>>
>>>  There also are a few patches Ronald Weiss and Jens are working on
>>>  polishing around this topic, and a patch from Jens each for gitk
>>>  and git-gui.
>>>
>>>  Waiting for the dust to settle until picking them up all.
>>
>> To me it looks like the dust settled enough around that part of the
>> topic and I remember consensus about that change. But it would be
>> nice to have the gitk and git-gui patches in at the same time.
> 
> Yes, what I meant was that after the dust settled, it may turn out
> that these two may need to be adjusted.  If these two commits can be
> used without any change as a base for any further development, that
> is good---shall I move it back to "Cooking" category?

I'm not aware of any necessary adjustments, so I'd appreciate if
they'd be moved back into "Cooking".