Subject: [PATCH 0/3] getcwd without PATH_MAX

From: René Scharfe <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 20 Jul 2014 13:18:52 +0200

Paths longer than PATH_MAX can be created and used on at least on some
file systems.  Currently we use getcwd() generally with a PATH_MAX-
sized buffer.  This short series adds two functions, strbuf_add_cwd()
and xgetcwd(), then uses them to reduce the number of fixed-sized
buffers and to allow us to handle longer working directory paths.

René Scharfe (3):
  strbuf: add strbuf_add_cwd()
  wrapper: add xgetcwd()
  use xgetcwd() get the current directory or die

 Documentation/technical/api-strbuf.txt |  4 ++++
 builtin/init-db.c                      | 17 ++++++++---------
 builtin/rev-parse.c                    |  6 +++---
 dir.c                                  | 12 ++++++++----
 git-compat-util.h                      |  1 +
 strbuf.c                               | 22 ++++++++++++++++++++++
 strbuf.h                               |  1 +
 trace.c                                |  7 ++++---
 wrapper.c                              |  8 ++++++++
 9 files changed, 59 insertions(+), 19 deletions(-)

-- 
2.0.2