Subject: Git for Windows 1.9.4.msysgit.1

From: Thomas Braun <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Aug 2014 19:14:22 +0200

Hi,

the Git for Windows team just released the second maintenance release of
the Windows-specific installers for git 1.9.4.

It can be downloaded from the usual place [1] and I also attached some
(although non-gpg signed) SHA sums [2].

New Features

    Comes with Git 1.9.4 plus Windows-specific patches
    Add vimtutor (msysgit PR #220)
    Update OpenSSH to 6.6.1p1 and its OpenSSL to 1.0.1i (msysgit PR
#221, #223, #224, #226, #229, #234, #236)
    Update mingw OpenSSL to 0.9.8zb (msysgit PR #241, #242)

Bugfixes

    Checkout problem with directories exceeding MAX_PATH (PR
msysgit/git#212, msysgit #227)
    Backport a webdav fix from junio/maint (d9037e http-push.c: make
CURLOPT_IOCTLDATA a usable pointer, PR msysgit/git#230)

Regressions

    git svn is/might be broken. Fixes welcome.

Have phun,
Thomas

[1]:
https://github.com/msysgit/msysgit/releases/download/Git-1.9.4-preview20140815/Git-1.9.4-preview20140815.exe
[2]:
SHA1(Git-1.9.4-preview20140815.exe)=
88dd56d612431055a5c5d65c3b2f23736ad725b0
SHA1(msysGit-netinstall-1.9.4-preview20140815.exe)=
c2cb700839fdcea79b5401f046878de711628ccc
SHA1(PortableGit-1.9.4-preview20140815.7z)=
4deafc5fede624437c68d101a660a78bdb56f899

-- 
-- 
*** Please reply-to-all at all times ***
*** (do not pretend to know who is subscribed and who is not) ***
*** Please avoid top-posting. ***
The msysGit Wiki is here: https://github.com/msysgit/msysgit/wiki - Github accounts are free.

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "msysGit" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email-masked]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
[email-masked]
For more options, and view previous threads, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/msysgit?hl=en_US?hl=en

--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "msysGit" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to [email-masked].
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.