Subject: [PATCH] http-push.c: make CURLOPT_IOCTLDATA a usable pointer

From: Abbaad Haider <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 5 Jul 2014 20:43:48 -0400

Fixes a small bug affecting push to remotes which use some sort of
multi-pass authentication. In particular the bug affected SabreDAV as
configured by Box.com [1].

It must be a weird server configuration for the bug to have survived
this long. Someone should write a test for it.

[1] http://marc.info/?l=git&m=140460482604482

Signed-off-by: Abbaad Haider <[email-masked]>
---
 http-push.c | 2 +-
 1 file changed, 1 insertion(+), 1 deletion(-)

diff --git a/http-push.c b/http-push.c
index f2c56c8..bd42895 100644
--- a/http-push.c
+++ b/http-push.c
@@ -199,7 +199,7 @@ static void curl_setup_http(CURL *curl, const char *url,
 	curl_easy_setopt(curl, CURLOPT_READFUNCTION, fread_buffer);
 #ifndef NO_CURL_IOCTL
 	curl_easy_setopt(curl, CURLOPT_IOCTLFUNCTION, ioctl_buffer);
-	curl_easy_setopt(curl, CURLOPT_IOCTLDATA, &buffer);
+	curl_easy_setopt(curl, CURLOPT_IOCTLDATA, buffer);
 #endif
 	curl_easy_setopt(curl, CURLOPT_WRITEFUNCTION, write_fn);
 	curl_easy_setopt(curl, CURLOPT_NOBODY, 0);
-- 
2.0.1