Subject: git pull freeze

From: Kryštof Tulinger <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2014 23:35:54 +0200

Good evening,

I am having difficulties with "git pull" command. Couple days ago it 
worked perfectly, no problem. Now this command just runs, and does 
"nothing" without any output.
I discovered that it is actually doing something and within one or two 
hours it finishes successfully. But before it took few seconds, not even 
a minute. Other commands like push, fetch or merge are running normally.
I observe the same behaviour with command stash, but I am not sure if 
pull is using this one.

I am using git version 1. 9. 4 from windows exe reviewed on 20140929. 
Windows 8.1. Through cmd line.

I reinstalled program many times, cleared temporary directories, cleared 
records in registers, ran with administrator rights.

The same (freeze) if I try to use my cygwin unix git. On my unix virtual 
machine - no problem, on nonlocal unix machine also no problem.

Do you have something to suggest? The main problem is that there is no 
output so I can hardly define the problem.
I can provide you with more information about my system if needed.

Best regards

Kryštof Tulinger