Subject: [PATCH] sparse: suppress an "using sizeof on a function" warning

From: Ramsay Jones <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 07 Nov 2014 13:50:27 +0000

Commit d57da44b1 ("imap-send: use libcurl for implementation",
06-11-2014) updates the implementation of the imap-send command
to make use of libcurl's high(er)-level API functions.

In doing so, this introduces a sparse warning about "using sizeof
on a function". In order to suppress the warning, we use the same
solution used in commit 9371322a6 ("sparse: suppress some "using
sizeof on a function" warnings", 06-10-2013) which solved exactly
this problem for the other commands using libcurl.

Signed-off-by: Ramsay Jones <[email-masked]>
---

Hi Bernhard,

If you need to re-roll your 'br/imap-send-via-libcurl' branch, could
you please squash this into your patch.

Thanks!

ATB,
Ramsay Jones

 Makefile | 2 +-
 1 file changed, 1 insertion(+), 1 deletion(-)

diff --git a/Makefile b/Makefile
index 1ded274..0fc2790 100644
--- a/Makefile
+++ b/Makefile
@@ -1930,7 +1930,7 @@ gettext.sp gettext.s gettext.o: GIT-PREFIX
 gettext.sp gettext.s gettext.o: EXTRA_CPPFLAGS = \
 	-DGIT_LOCALE_PATH='"$(localedir_SQ)"'
 
-http-push.sp http.sp http-walker.sp remote-curl.sp: SPARSE_FLAGS += \
+http-push.sp http.sp http-walker.sp remote-curl.sp imap-send.sp: SPARSE_FLAGS += \
 	-DCURL_DISABLE_TYPECHECK
 
 ifdef NO_EXPAT
-- 
2.1.0