Subject: Re: [PATCH 0/6] repack_without_refs(): convert to string_list

From: Michael Haggerty <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2014 15:25:31 +0100

On 11/21/2014 03:09 PM, Michael Haggerty wrote:
> This is basically an atomized version of Ronnie/Jonathan/Stefan's
> patch [1] "refs.c: use a stringlist for repack_without_refs". But I've
> actually rewritten most of it from scratch, using the original patch
> as a reference.

Naturally, right after I emailed this series I realized that there have
been two more iterations on the original patch, which I overlooked
because I was not CCed on them. (I'm not complaining, just explaining.)

I don't think that those iterations changed anything substantial that
overlaps with my version, but TBH it's such a pain in the ass working
with patches in email that I don't think I'll go to the effort of
checking for sure unless somebody shows interest in actually using my
version.

Sorry for being grumpy today :-(

Michael

-- 
Michael Haggerty
[email-masked]