Subject: Re: [Whonix-devel] git log --pretty="format:%H$t%aN$t%s$t%G?" --show-signature

From: Patrick Schleizer <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 04 Dec 2014 20:29:11 +0000

Thanks Mike!

Mike Gerwitz wrote:
>> Mike, could you please put your various git commit verification helper
>> scripts into a publicly visible?
>
> You can use this:
>
>
https://gitorious.org/easejs/easejs/source/ee85b058df783ffaa9f8d5ae58f9eb6d7586b0ca:tools/signchk
>
> But note that the default value of the `chkafter' var is
> ease.js-specific.

Do you have script somewhere in public git that also checks the web of
trust?

For your blog post it would be nice to have a ease.js unspecific one.

Otherwise I just wait for our updated blog post and/or for my distro to
upgrade to git 2.1.

Cheers,
Patrick