Subject: How to repair a shallow clone (?)

From: Torsten Bögershausen <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 06 Dec 2014 13:23:59 +0100

I share a bare repo with Sparkleshare which does an auto-synch.
Now the synch had stopped, and trying to push to the central repo
by hand gives this:

git push  origin master
fatal: protocol error: expected old/new/ref, got 'shallow 72fb4080921221293e28a97a0e8c78d6100c5186'
fatal: The remote end hung up unexpectedly
Counting objects: 4, done.
Delta compression using up to 2 threads.
Compressing objects: 100% (4/4), done.
error: pack-objects died of signal 13
error: failed to push some refs to xxxxx

Both machines have Git >2.0.0

Is this a known issue/problem ?

I think I started to clone the repo in a shallow way
(SparkleShare asked if I want to clone the complete history,
and I probably answered "no" )

Is there a way to repair this situation ?
(Except doing a complete re-clone ?)

Thanks for help